It would be frustrating when lost data on iPhone 8 after accident deletion, iTunes syncing or water damage. You may think that the files will be gone forever, but it’s really not the truth. You can still recover deleted files from iPhone 8/8 Plus with an iPhone data retrieving tool. This post lists you 3 iPhone 8 data recovery programs, choose your favorite to get back lost files quickly.
Integrated with high technology and users’ affections, UltData really can be the best data recovery tool for iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. This professional tool is designed to retrieve lost contacts, messages, photos and other files due to accidently deletion, iOS update, jailbreak and more quickly and completely.
- Scan and restore up to 25 types of damaged, deleted, corrupted data on iPhone 8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6/5S, iPad and iPod touch.
- Offer 3 recovery modes: recover data from iOS device, iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
- Allow to selectively scan and retrieve specific items to save much valuable time.
- You can read and preview any item after scanning before getting them back.
- Directly sync SMS, contacts and notes to iPhone without using any transferring software.
2. Dr. Fone iOS Data Recovery
Dr. Fone for iOS is another piece of popular iPhone 8 deleted data recovery software for Windows and Mac. It supports both iOS and Android phones, which makes its customers more broad than other similar programs.
- Provide 3 modes to get back lost data from iPhone or iTunes/iCloud backups.
- You can select the file type to scan and restore a specific item.
- Support iPhone 8/8 Plus/X and all the old iOS devices.
- The price is a little expensive than other similar software. (69.95)
- Some users said that it failed to get back video files.
3. iMyFone D-Back
As one of the top-rated iPhone 8 data recovery software, iMyFone D-Back offers a quick way to retrieve lost WhatsApp, Kik, photos, contacts and other up to 20 types of files. It has 4 modes: recover data from iOS devices, iTunes backup, iCloud backup and through Smart Recovery.
- 3 steps to restore lost data, easy to operate for everyone.
- Totally safe to use, no virus or malware attached.
- Allow users to preview data before recovery.
- The scanning speed is not very fast, you may need to wait for a while.
- Sometimes the iCloud recovery fails to work according to users’ reviews.