Apple iOS 7 beta has been released for weeks, it is impressed by brand-new design and smarter features. But do you ever have problems about iOS 7? Such as lost data after upgrade iPad to iOS 7, or restore new iOS 7 iPad from iTunes backup. This article will help you reslove these kind of problems.
What is iOS 7
iOS 7 was unveiled during the opening keynote of Apple’s WWDC on June 10, 2013. Billed as the “biggest change to iOS since the introduction of the iPhone”, the most notable change is a complete overhaul of the user interface. In a promotional video shown during the keynote, Ive described the update as “bringing order to complexity”, highlighting features such as refined typography, new icons, translucency, layering and gyroscope-driven parallaxing as some of the major changes to the design. The design of both iOS 7 and OS X Mavericks (version 10.9) noticeably depart from skeuomorphic elements such as green felt in Game Center, wood in Newsstand, and leather in Calendar, in favor of flatter designs.
How to Upgrade iPad to iOS 7 using iTunes
1. Ensure that you’re using the latest version of iTunes.
2. Connect your device to your computer using the included USB cable.
3. After iTunes opens, select your device when it appears in iTunes under Devices.
4. Click “Check for Update” in the Summary pane to check for available updates.
5. If an update is available, iTunes prompts you to download and install the update. Do not disconnect your device until the update has finished.
How to Recover Deleted Files After iOS 7 Updating
1. If you have backed up iPad before upgrade to iOS 7, just restore iPad from iTunes backup.
2. If you didn’t back up iPad, then use third party software to recover lost data when upgrading iPad to iOS 7 for both Windows and Mac OS X.