My girlfriend deleted almost all of our pictures that we had on our iPad 3 by mitake! That sucks! These pictures have never been backed up! I am an idiot I know, thanks for your no-needed remind. And those photos are very important! About 400 pictures have been deleted.
It’s a new iPad, I bought it from Amazon just a few weeks ago. All of the wonderful pictures I took these days are on the iPad. What’s worse, there are many memorable ones that we don’t offord to lose there! And I have never backed up them before. I can’t believe that!
Is there a way that could recover these pictures? Like, a trick to recover deleted photos from iPad via iTunes? I have tried a lot of tricks online, from Backup and Restore to some free softwares, something like Recuva, none of which worked, what am I supposed to do to get our photos back? It drived me crazy!
However, after endless mountains and rivers that leave doubt whether there is a solution out for iPad photo recovery, suddenly one encounters the shade of a willow, bright flowers and a lovely village. At last I found Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery, one of the iPad photo recovery software, was recommended by people that had used it. I really thankful about it because I and my girlfriend got all our pictures again. It turned out great!
Here are steps that I followed to recover deleted photos from iPad.
1. Got this iPad photo recovery software (from http://www.any-data-recovery.com/product/itunes-data-recovery.htm) onto my Macbook pro and luanched it.
2. Selected the iPad’s backup file listed on the interface and clicked “Start Scan”.
3. After a few minutes, all our photos were listed there! I could even see it there!
4. Selected all the pictures I wanna get back to continue “Recover”.
5. Then I saved them onto my computer to avoid losing them again!
Wow, all the photos were recovered! My girlfriend was so happy that got a gift from her! Happy ending! Hah……
In case you may be in the same trouble someday, I would love to share my successful solution for iPad data recovery with you guys here. But in case you lost photos on iPad like me, you had better back up your data on your iPad with iTunes. If you happens to lose your pictures unfortunately, you may try the above easy solution.