As an iPhone user, will you often encounter the following situations? Your iPhone photos lost when iOS 8/9 upgrade? Your iPhone pictures lost after jailbreak? Accidentally delete iPhone images? Most people said they did. So, more and more people begin to focus on the iPhone data recovery software now. But, do you know how to use the iPhone data recovery software. In this article, I will introduce you the best free iPhone data recovery software, and introduce you how to use it to recover lost iPhone photos.
The software has 3 ways to recover iPhone photos. First , download free trial version of iPhone data recovery software on your computer.
Way 1 Recover iPhone photos Directly
If you have not backup your photos with your iTunes or iCloud, you can also get back deleted photos on iPhone directly.
1. Connect your iPhone to computer
2. Choose “Recover Data from iOS Device”, and then click “Start Scan”.
3. After scanning, preview all your photos and select what you want to recover and click on “Recover”.
Way 2 Undelete Deleted iPhone images from iTunes Backup
If you have backed up your iPhone images with iTunes on your computer, great! You can
undelete iPhone images from iTunes Backup.
1.Launch the software and choose “Recover Data from iTunes Backup File”.
2. Choose a backup file and click on “Start Scan”.
3. After scanning, preview all your images and select what you want to recover and click on “Recover”.
Way 3 Retrieve Deleted iPhone pictures from iCloud Backup
If you have an iCloud account and backup files in iCloud, you can retrieve deleted iPhone pictures from iCloud Backup.
1.”Recover Data from iCloud Backup” and log into your iCloud account.
2. Scan your iCloud backup.
3. Preview all iPhone pictures and choose the one you want. Click “Recover”.
After reading this article, these three methods you learned to recover your lost iPhone photos are very easy, aren’t they? By the way, you can read more about how to recover iPhone videos.