When searching in Google with “iPhone Contacts”, you’ll get results like “Contacts disappeared from iPhone 6″ or “iPhone 6 contacts missing”. What has awakened our curiosity. So we said we would figure out a way to solve this problem.
Why contacts disappeared from iPhone 6?
There are several reasons why your contacts are gone from iPhone 6/6s, they are:
- New iOS updates such as iOS 9.2/9.1 which some people have had to completely restore their iPhone 6, then removed all contacts.
- The iPhone has frozen or crashed, then iPhone 6 contacts disappeared.
- iPhone 6 with jailbreak have a greater risk of losing contacts.
- There are also some cases where contacts from iPhone 6 disappear without apparent reason.
How to recover disappeared contacts from iPhone 6?
Many factors that may cause iPhone 6 contacts disappear. When you experience contacts disappeared from iPhone 6. Do not worry. Here, you are offered an easy and reliable way to help you recover your missing contacts on your iPhone 6.
Tenorshare iPhone contact recovery software is the best recovery software for iPhone. To improve efficiency, the software gives you the ability to selectively recover the missing contacts. Better yet, you can preview the contacts before recovery and save the contacts directly to iPhone 6.
Recover iPhone 6 contacts with Tenorshare iPhone contact recovery
- First, download and install and launch iPhone contact recovery software >> connect your iPhone 6/6s to the computer.
- When the software detected your iPhone. Click “Start Scan”.
- After scanning, select the Contacts thumbnail and preview the disappeared contacts are found.
- Choose the miss contacts you want, then click “Recover” to get your disappeared contacts back on iPhone.
When you read here, you must have know that how to recover disappeared contacts from iPhone 6 with Tenorshare iPhone Contact Recovery. Actually, The software can also help you recover contacts from iTunes if you have synced your iPhone 6 with iTunes before. Launch the program and connect your iPhone 6 to computer > Choose “Recover from iTunes Backup files” > Choose iTunes backup you want to recover > start scan > Preview and recover contacts by tapping “Recover” button.