Now more and more iPhone users love on the iPhone doing some important daily notes, such as the appointment time and place ,your shopping list, your family birthday and so on. To prevent these notes was accidentally deleted, many people choose to copy them to their Mac as backup. But, do you know how to transfer notes from iPhone to Mac safely? That’s no matter if you don’t know, This article will tell you 3 ways to copy notes from iPhone to Mac safely.
As we all know, iTunes can help us iPhone users back up iPhone notes on the computer, however, in fact iTunes doesn’t allow us to read the notes on our computer. We can only rely on iCloud and iPhone Data Recovery for Mac to copy notes from iPhone to Mac safely.
Way 1: Copy iPhone Notes to Mac with iCloud
The Apple provides a service can transfer notes from iPhone to Mac by syncing notes to Mac.
1. Open the Notes app on your computer.
2. Select “Notes” and select “Accounts”.
3. Select which email accounts you want to share with your Notes app.
4. Sign in your iCloud account with your Apple ID (Tips: not your @iCloud account), then, allow the computer to sync notes from your iPhone.
Way 2: Transfer iPhone Notes to Mac with iPhone Data Recovery for Mac
The way to transfer iPhone notes to Mac need iPhone Data Recovery for Mac tool. It is a special data recovery tool that makes it possible to transfer even notes you deleted to Mac. You only need 3 steps.
1. Connect iPhone to Mac and launch the program. Select “Recover Data from iOS Devices” .
2. Click “Start Scan”. Preview and select notes you want to transfer.
3. Click “Recover”, then you can start to import iPhone notes to Mac.
If you are a Windows user, you can use iPhone Data Recovery instead. iPhone data recovery not only can copy notes from iPhone to Windows, but also can recover lost iPhone data with 3 ways: recover data directly from iPhone without backup, retrieve iPhone files from iTunes backup and restore iPhone data from iCloud backup.