With FaceTime, the calls are completely free when connected to Wi-Fi and all the call history will be saved. However, sometimes the call logs can be deleted by accident, failed jailbreak or a faulty iOS 10.3/10.2/10 upgrade. As some of the information is pretty important, recover deleted FaceTime call history can be urgent. Free to try UltData, professional iPhone data recovering software to retrieve all the lost call logs in FaceTime without wiping any current files.
Method 1: Selectively Retrieve Deleted FaceTime Calls on iPhone/iPad/iPod
When you deleted call history in FaceTime, they are not gone permanently, but became invisible in your iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6s Plus/6/5s/5c/5. With UltData, you can easily scan and recover all the FaceTime calls within minutes.
- Download and install UltData on your computer, run the program and connect your iOS device to PC. Choose the file type and click “Start Scan” to scan your device.
- The scanning process will be finished within minutes. All the files within your device will be listed out after scanning, tick those you need, click “Recover” button to save them either in your computer or iPhone.
Method 2: Optionally Recover Call Logs in FaceTime from iTunes Backup
If you have synced iPhone with iTunes, you can extract and restore the deleted FaceTime calls from iTunes backup.
- Run the software and switch to “Recover from iTunes Backup Files”, the backup in your computer will be loaded out automatically. Choose the backup to scan it.
- Now select “Call History” to review. Tick the deleted calls in FaceTime and click “Recover” to get them saved in your device or recovered them to computer quickly.
Method 3: Download and Export FceTime Call History from iCloud Backup
- Choose “Recover from iCloud Backup Files” and then enter your Apple ID, all the backup in your account will show up.
- Select the backup and then choose the file type, click “Next” to download. After downloading, the program will scan the backup automatically, and then you can preview and recover the FaceTime calls just as the methods above.