Is there any way to retrieve deleted call history on iPhone 6?
All the call lists on my iPhone 6 have been deleted by mistake this morning, now I need to restore my deleted call logs from my iPhone 6 on my Windows 8.1 computer, is there a way to restore? Thanks in advance!
We can find a lot of questions like how to recover deleted contacts from iPhone 6 or photos, text messages, and can see few about the iPhone call history recovery. Then we know that those deleted call lists would be means a lot to you. Don’t be nervous, even if you deleted the call logs, they are actually still exists on one part of the iPhone 6 memory until overwritten by the new files. Therefore, please follow the iPhone 6 call history tips above to get them back before they are overwritten.
This tool also aviable for other iPhone 6 data recovery like contacts, photos, text messages, notes, Whatsapp files etc.
Then, what should we do? The fastest and effective way is to use iPhone 6 data recovery tool developed by Tenorshare.
With this data recovery software for iPhone 6 Plus/6, you can:
- Recover/view lost or deleted call history on iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6.
- Undelete call lists from iTunes backup, iCloud backup or without backup.
- Save/transfer call logs to Windows/Mac.
First all of, please click here to download the latest 6 iPhone data recovery and install it, run program. (This program is not free, you can scan, preview data free and recover 3 free call lists, and for more you should upgrade it to the paid version.)
Part 1: Retrieve iPhone 6 Call History without Backup
An iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus.
We often forgot to create a backup of iPhone, but it doesn’t matter, recovering data from iPhone 6 directly is available now.
Here is how to do it:
- Connect iPhone with computer and this program will detect the iPhone 6.
- This tool will begin to scan all the files on iPhone 6, when the scan is over, click “Call History” catalog to view all the call lists.
- Click those call lists and click “Recover” button to save them on computer.
Part 2: Restore iPhone 6 Call Lists from iTunes Backup File
Those lost call logs have been synced in iTunes backup file and still here.
A computer that has your iTunes backup.
Follow these steps:
- Click the “iTunes” picture and switch to the iTunes recovery mode. Then you can find all the iTunes backup files on your PC will be presented.
- Click the iTunes backup file name which you need to extract calls, and click the “Scan” button.
- After the scanning, preview and restore lost calls.
Part 3: Recover Call History on iPhone 6 via iCloud Backup File
Computer that connect with internet.
To extract call logs from iCloud backup, you need to:
Enter the iCloud recovery mode and enter your iCloud account and password to download the iCloud backup file you need.
When the download process is finished, program will start to scan process, and then you can preview and extract any call logs from iCloud.
For a picture step by step guide, please check out How to Recover Call Hisotry from iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.